Wednesday, February 29, 2012



Poem : My Body

By body how precious are thou to me my body
My body thou at my real home
My body my universe
My body my existence
My body my living
My body the reasons for been human  
My body can not be bought
My body can not be own
My body cannot be left behind
My body is me

I love my body, my body, the only thing I have and I could really call mine  the only vessel that feels what I feels
the only vessel that feels what my soul and spirit  feels.

My body thou container of my soul and spirit
my body how precious are thou to me please do not fail me now.

I could call my mum mine
I could call my dad mine
I could call brothers and sisters mine
I could called my relatives mine
I could call my friends mine
I could call my lovers mine
I could call my personal belongings, achievements, success mine but all these can’t be with out my body;
all can be taken away from me either my nature or by circumstances

So long all these could walk away from me they can turn their backs on me

Only thou my body is mine till my existence it no more
The day I turn my back on my body; and the day my body turn its back on me, the end of my existence.
Oh thou my body give me more time to cherish and love thee

So long am living all things could be taken from me only one thing my body. My body could only be taken from me when I dies and I can be taken from my body when its dies
If I die I die with my body if my body dies I die with it
If I grow old my bodies grow old; if my body grows old I grow old
If I fee pain my body feel pain with me, if my body feels pain I feels pain with it
There can not be me with out my body and my body can not be with out me
Oh thou my body how precious are you to me

My body precious at thou to me I never wanna over use thee I never wanna treat thee like trash I never wanna give thee to the wrong persons/lovers.

Any where I go I go with my body my body goes with me
Anything I do I do with my body my body does with me
Anything I love I love with my body my body loves with me
Anything I hate I hate with my body my body hates with me
Anything I feel, I feel with my body; my body feels with me. 
O thou mine body I precious are thou to me


My body thou are priceless I can not share thee aimlessly
I can not share my body for fame
I can not share my body for money
I can not share my body for anything of this world
I will share my body only for the things of eternity
I will share my body for love real love deep down from my heart ;)
Blessed/special at thou when I share my body with thee :)


The precious gift from the creator my human body
Ho how I love thee my body its breaks my heart when I remember thou are not gonna be mine forever because thou are mortal 
Its breaks my heart to remember someday I will be taken away from my body and my body will be taken away from me

Ho how I love thee my body how I cherish thee so<3

By  Aky. ARS

No comments:

Post a Comment