Monday, April 3, 2023

Olori Aiye


SONG TITLE: OLORI AIYE

How the song was born: In the years 2020 before the lock down I slept and dream I saw some Yoruba cultural Troups beaten a long drum and singing this song; when I woke up though I usually forgets songs from the dream, but I remember, so I quickly recorded it on my phone. I have kept it in my archive since then with the hope that I will work on it someday but 29th March 2023 when I came across some YouTube videos of the Ooni of singing asegan ni and Govt Adeleke sang, and I danced and got inspired to share this song to the General public.

Song Lyrics

Oloori aiye. Iba (The Head of the World; Homage)
Aseda orun
. Iba (The Creator of the Heavens; Homage)
Oba alagbara
. Iba (The Powerful King; Homage)
Gbingbinikin
. Iba (Indescribable. Homage)
Aterere k
a ri aiye. Iba (All over the world. Homage)
Alaafin ajobo. Iba
(The Owner of The Palace where everyone gather to worship Homage)
Jo ye wa oh. Iba
(make us worthy; Homage)
Jo ye wa oh
. Iba (make us worthy; Homage)
ka ri ba ti se
. Iba (Let us get solutions; Homage)
Karona gbegba oh
; Iba (Let our ways be open; Homage)
Iba re oh
; Iba  (Homage to you; Homage)
Iba re oh
; Iba (Homage to you; Homage)
Alago kan agokan
; Iba (the Owner of the cage aka The Earth; Homage)
Alagokan agokan
; Iba (the Owner of the cage aka The Earth; Homage)
Baba olomo yeye
; Iba (The Father with many children: Homage)
Baba aloni lagboro
; Iba (The Father whose got people in all places; Homage)
Baba aloni lorun
: Iba (The Father whose got people in Heaven; Homage)
Ajaforunti
; Iba (The Great Warrior; Homage)
Owo kembe re bi ija
; Iba (He who wear shorts to the battle ground; Homage)
Ma pa
da nu iba; Iba (but Never lose the battle; Homage)
Iba re oh
; Iba (Homage to you; Homage)
Ata ye ro bi agogo iba
(He who fixes the world like a clock; Homage)
Ibare oh
; Iba (Homage to you; Homage)

 

Hope you like it

Best Regards

#empresskofoworola

#nigeriapeacenotd1ofthegraveyard

No comments:

Post a Comment